Exploring The Importance Of CBD Lion
Quality is so important to CBD Lion which is a brand that produces a wide range of CBD products. They have set their company motto from the beginning: "Pride In Quality." Remember that Good CBD lion products and tinctures are made from organic, non-GMO hemp grown in the United States. Before it's blended, the CBD is tested on a comprehensive panel, and the finished product is tested again by 3rd party labs to verify you're getting the cleanest, most accurate CBD Tincture available.
CBD Isolate and MCT oil are the only ingredients in our flavorless CBD lion tinctures. The flavored version includes terpenes and flavor. This gives the tincture one of the most pleasant tastes possible, with no unpleasant, earthy aftertaste that makes the user want to spit it out. Tinctures with CBD concentrations ranging from 250mg to 5,000mg are also available at CBD Lion.
- They are operational and sourcing professionals, allowing them to keep pricing down and deliver orders quickly.
- Their CBD is non-GMO, organic, and cultivated in the United States.
- Products are tested twice by a third-party lab and the results are displayed on the batch's results page.
- Their products are made in a clean room, specifically an ISO 7 accredited lab.
- They've received multiple accolades at trade exhibitions such as CBD Expo and CBD.IO, and have over 750 5-star reviews.
- They've been featured in MSNBC, CBS, Yahoo, and other outlets, including the top 10 on Buzzfeed!
The items are derived from hemp, which was declared legal by the 2018 Farm Bill, and can be sent anywhere in the United States.
CBD, one of the year's most popular buzzwords, is everywhere. It's being hailed as the next big thing, and you can get it everywhere from your neighborhood grocery store to specialty retail outlets. So, since it's everywhere, it must be important, but what precisely is it?
Cannabidiol, or CBD for short, is a chemical component found in hemp. It's a naturally occurring cannabinoid that's the principal element in goods offered across the country. The crystal-like trichomes on the flower of the hemp plant are the most likely place to find it.
This biomass is then extracted, and a CBD-rich oil is extracted from the plant, which is then purified into a CBD isolate.
All this pure form of CBD is directly sold by CBD Lion and this is the reason why this brand has gained immense popularity.
While CBD is the most widely used cannabinoid at the moment, the hemp plant also contains numerous other cannabinoids, including THC (which must be less than 0.03 percent), CBG, CBN, and CBC. Except for THC, little is known about these cannabinoids. We have barely scratched the surface with this plant, therefore research is ongoing, and fresh and interesting information is being disclosed every day by CBD Lion.