Nevada Alexander Musk - Elon Musk's Son Who Died At The Young Age
Elon Musk's eldest child, Nevada Alexander Musk, was graciously acknowledged as such when he was graciously born in Orange County, California, in 2002. Nevada Alexander Musk never got to enjoy any form of prosperity because he passed tragically when he was just 10 weeks old.
If he had lived, he probably would have continued to benefit from what his father had done, but maybe not as much since Elon's market value is expected to be over $272.7 billion right now.
Elon Musk holds a variety of positions, such as CEO of Tesla and CEO and top engineer at SpaceX, among others, but he has also held the position of father to ten children.
The birth and subsequent death of his first kid in 2002 were the 51-year-old billionaire's first experiences as a father and his first encounter with abrupt grief. After the shocking defeat, Musk had two sets of multiples.
- Nevada Alexander Musk, Elon's first child, was born in 2002. Nevada tragically went away at the age of 10 weeks.
- Griffin and Xavier Musk were born as twins in 2004 thanks to IVF. Elon and his wife Justine later took them in.
- Their triplet sons, Kai Musk, Saxon Musk, and Damian Musk, were also born in 2006 via IVF.
- The birth of Elon's son, whom he welcomed with musician Grimes as his girlfriend, was later revealed on Twitter in May 2020. Their son is known as X A-Xii, or just "X."
- In a March 2022 issue of Vanity Fair, it was announced that Elon and Grimes had given birth to a daughter through a surrogate in December 2021. They named her Exa Dark Siderael Musk, abbreviated to "Y."
Nevada Alexander Musk was born on May 18, 2002, to then-couple Elon Musk and Justine Wilson. Ten weeks later, the boy passed away from sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
Nevada was born when Elon had numerous high points in his life. He had imagined and had begun to design the company, SpaceX, but he had no cash on hand at the time. Then eBay became interested in buying a stake in Paypal from him for $1.5 billion.
Nevada's passing happened suddenly and without any forewarning. His parents put him to sleep, and when they came back, he was no longer breathing.
Justine detailed the experience of her grief,
Elon and his wife accepted the death in every other case; he maintained his composure by refusing to discuss the misery, and she expressed her grief in public. He is not the type of person to deal with in a dark assignment, therefore the two wanted to move on quickly.
Scientific physicians discussed how Nevada Alexander's death was originally a case of SIDS, or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. The death occurs in younger people who are less than a year old, and it is usually unexpected and inexplicable.
Even though the (assumed) ailment primarily affects people while they are asleep, research on it hasn't yet revealed a cause. There may no longer be any signs that the child was sick or struggling before it died.
Nevada Alexander Musk died of SIDS when he was 10 weeks old.
He was born on May 18, 2002.
Justine Musk/Justine Wilson was the mother of Nevada Alexander Musk.
After Nevada Alexander passed away, Elon had five additional in vitro fertilized children with Justine Wilson. In 2008, after being married for eight years, they split up, which led to a divorce. They shared custody of all five of the couple's children.